TIME TO RESPOND SAVES LIVES?
Red Dot is a rapid emergency alert, digital software solution designed to offer an inconspicuous notification from local desktop(s) or users. The system provides a low cost, precise, and safe means of activating a targeted emergency response. The typical 911 response can take 12-18 minutes, our alert is instantaneous, allowing responders to initiate a rapid response. In the event of an active shooter, quicker response time means lives saved. You can configure the system to alert whoever you choose, local law enforcement, on-site security, emergency response teams, administrators or all of the above. It is simple but effective and has several advantages over traditional alert systems that have the disadvantage of exacerbating or alerting aggressors who are involved in a crisis situation.
Get More with Red Dot
- Drastically improved emergency/distress situations while simultaneously notifying response personnel or team.
- Help mitigate or defuse an aggressor so they are unaware a distress call has been sent. Let the user keep focus on the individual(s).
- Create and edit notification messages and protocols.
- Customizable configuration for your facility or institution.
- Upload your facility's floor plan or map.
- Peace of Mind for you and your staff if any potential for future dangerous interactions.
- Easy installation to hardware (pc, desktop or hand held device). Additional devices can be added to your RedDot domain.
- Instant notification to receiver(s) (response personnel) via email, text or phone call.
- Add GPS (Global Positioning System) to lock in and pin-point specific location.
Schedule a DEMO
Receive a review of our hardware and software solutions and get help deciding what is best for your facility.
Get there faster, saving time to respond and save lives.